First time

First time here? Read this first.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Introduction

As most of you likely know, several shocking government documents have been leaked in recent times (as of this writing). However, these are only the tip of the iceberg.

Hell, not even the tip of the iceberg. The tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

Recently I have come into contact with a person who has, for his/her own security, will only be referred to under a psuedonym: "Gellar". Gellar and I met by chance, in circumstances I cannot, for our collective securities, divulge. We were simply friends, drinking buddies, until one night he/she broke down and told me what he/she really did for a living.

Gellar is part of an elite squad of soldiers, known only as "Harvest Team". Their objective: to eradicate the undead, and to keep knowledge of the undead hidden from the public at all costs.

That's right. Zombies exist. And the government has known about this for a long time.

With Gellar's consent, I plan on publishing his/her story and details of Harvest Team. In time, I will also document cases of undead infestations, some of which will come from firsthand accounts by Gellar.

What Gellar and I are doing is highly illegal, and it's possible that we could both be sentenced to death for publishing this information. According to Gellar, we might not even get a trial.

So why I am I risking life and limb for this blog? Because people need to know. Many innocent people have died because they lacked the knowledge to handle the undead alone. And we hope to force the government to publicly acknowledge the zombie threat and the existence of Harvest Team.

NEXT: What is a zombie, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment